Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ronan's first playdate

Ronan had his first playdate today!  Astrid came over while her momma was out working it, selling the fabulous Matilda Jane clothing (see www.matildajaneclothing.com - love it!).  

Roj pulled out all the stops trying to impress the Miss Astrid.


He tried the giggle.  She wasn't that impressed.  She, too, can giggle.



He tried the "Hey look.  There's my mom with that stupid camera."  She still wouldn't give him a look.



He even tried to impress her by eating a ball.  Nothing.


Then, big brother arrived on the scene and stole all the thunder.  


With his big muscles, charming smile, ability to walk, and lack of diapers, Gan's an impressive man.  Plus, Gannon wasn't still in his too-small pajamas and wearing a bib at 10:30 in the morning.  You can almost feel Ronan's shame and rage - "Mom, why do you have to TORTURE me like this?!?!"  I'm sure I'll have to pay for years of therapy.


Momma T.



1 comment:

  1. LMBO - she looks so serious. They are so cute playing together. Thank you so much!!!
    Love you, T

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 36-year-old mother of three (one girl and two boys), lover of fashion, chocolate, and red wine, ex-lawyer about to become a lawyer again to fund the fashion, chocolate and red wine habit. I revere the sisterhood of moms.