Monday, March 15, 2010

Bringin' back fat back

You know that Justin Timberlake song about bringin' sexy back?  Well, it gave me an idea.

You see...once upon a time...back fat was hot.  So sayeth Renoir.


Then somewhere at sometime some one (all evidence points to a back-fatless man) decided that back fat was not that hot.  This would not matter to me except for the fact that I now have back fat.  And I got sad about having back fat.  I mean, I pilates my little heart out, and I still have back fat.  There is only one answer to me losing my back fat  - - no chocolate, no wine, no fun in eating anything.  This is not a real answer; this is hell.  

So, I've decided that I need a new solution.  I'm "bringin' back fat back."

Come on, how is this not HOT?!?


Poj has loads of back fat, and he is totally, utterly handsome.  I mean seriously.  He's also completely comfortable with his back fat.  I love his self-confidence.  He loves to rock his back fat in his diaper.

So, be prepared for random photos of back fat on this blog.  I need to get the word out that back fat is IN.  It's HOT.  It's what everyone wants to have for themselves!  Who needs six pack abs when you've got back fat?!?

Get the word out bloggers.  Back fat is in.  You heard it here first.

Love.

Momma T.

2 comments:

  1. OH wow - that is a whole lotta back fat. Wow. Astrid is not sure how she feels about that.
    xoxo,t

    ReplyDelete
  2. it'll turn into huge muscles - - tell her to be patient.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 36-year-old mother of three (one girl and two boys), lover of fashion, chocolate, and red wine, ex-lawyer about to become a lawyer again to fund the fashion, chocolate and red wine habit. I revere the sisterhood of moms.