Wednesday, December 23, 2009




So...we decorated our tree a few weeks ago. But the kids LOVED it so very much that they didn't want to stop decorating. So they kept decorating, and decorating, and decorating -- they even went so far as to create ornaments out of notebook paper and left over knitting yarn -- and then decorated some more.


Then the little buggers swiped my camera and took photos of
their decorations. I gotta admit, I'm actually quite impressed by the quality of some of the photos. Oneof the older ones has a real talent for lighting and color. Wonder which one....



Nanee and Papa Bill were in town for the first go-around on tree decorating. They got lazy, though, and didn't make their own out of notebook paper and yarn.

Slackers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 36-year-old mother of three (one girl and two boys), lover of fashion, chocolate, and red wine, ex-lawyer about to become a lawyer again to fund the fashion, chocolate and red wine habit. I revere the sisterhood of moms.