Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Motorin'

You know that Night Ranger song, "Sister Christian"?  Well, tonite, I kept hearing the "MOTORING" line over and over in my head because....


Rojo has news......





HE WALKS!!!!

He took three to four steps about a dozen times between Ryan and me.  We cheered, and I teared up.  My other two didn't walk until around 14 or 15 months, so I'm a little unprepared.  This is my BABY we're talkin' about.  Babies DON'T walk.

Daddy decided that Rojo needed a little post-workout refresher so he got some ice cream.



He's pretty proud of himself and a little tired.  There's a lot of bod to hold up on those two legs.



In sadness and in joy,

Momma T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 36-year-old mother of three (one girl and two boys), lover of fashion, chocolate, and red wine, ex-lawyer about to become a lawyer again to fund the fashion, chocolate and red wine habit. I revere the sisterhood of moms.