Sunday, April 18, 2010

Animals for Sale


My very good friends from college, Mo and Andy, were in town this weekend, looking for a pet.  Mo and I lived together in college, and she is, by far, the most sensible person I know.  Andy was like a brother to all the Farley girls, and he is, by far, the second most sensible person I know.  I miss them dearly.



They drove up from Chicago, and, like I said, they were looking for a pet.  So, before they came over, I cleaned up all my animals and put them in the back yard so Andy and Mo could "shop."

Here's the first one.  He's not potty-trained, but he is learning new tricks by the day.



The second one is kinda wild, but really good at fetch.


The third one is the prettiest of the crew.


The last one is the oldest and wisest of the bunch, very set in his ways.  No new tricks for this guy.  But he does cook.



Andy and Mo are leaving today with a yellow lab.

Oh well, I'm stuck with my animals, and they're stuck with me.  I wouldn't ACTUALLY trade them or sell them or anything.  I dreamed a dream of peace and quiet for a few minutes, and then I got lonely for them.

Love,


Momma T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 36-year-old mother of three (one girl and two boys), lover of fashion, chocolate, and red wine, ex-lawyer about to become a lawyer again to fund the fashion, chocolate and red wine habit. I revere the sisterhood of moms.