Monday, January 3, 2011

Body Language


Gan came home from preschool today, his first day back after Christmas vacation, and said he had something to ask me.  He said, "Do you know what body language is?"  I answered, "I think so."  



Gan said, "Well, it's like, if I'm a guy who lives in Minnesota and I want to tell a guy who lives in Florida to come here, I can just curl my fingers like this, so he knows, because those guys in Florida don't speak Minnesota.  That's body language."

I'm giggling just thinking about it now.  Still giggling.  

Love, 

Momma T.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 36-year-old mother of three (one girl and two boys), lover of fashion, chocolate, and red wine, ex-lawyer about to become a lawyer again to fund the fashion, chocolate and red wine habit. I revere the sisterhood of moms.