Thursday, January 28, 2010

So I got a new camera...

I wanted one of those super-cool SLR cameras that takes the amazing pictures, but when I counted the change in my car, I only had $3.17.  Plus, I think I'd need to spend some quality time with the owners manual, which is only likely to happen in, possibly, 2022.

So, I went with an upscale point and shoot.  Here's a sample of my artistry, with their titles:

"I'm so delicious."

"Is this what you do in pilates class?"

"Are you guys brothers or what?"

"Gettin' my BB game face on"

And, last but not least,

"So sweepy."  (By the way, this is the Ganimal, in case you weren't sure.)

Art is in the eye of the beholder, right?

Love,

Momma T.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 36-year-old mother of three (one girl and two boys), lover of fashion, chocolate, and red wine, ex-lawyer about to become a lawyer again to fund the fashion, chocolate and red wine habit. I revere the sisterhood of moms.